This week, I created a digital narrative by Windows Movie Maker.
It is my first time to use Windows Movie Maker, which is a quite wonderful experience.
My digital narrative is named " The Story of 20Legend", about my favourite football player Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
In order to let the story more clear and lively, I also used image processing software, added some description and coupled with some beautiful effects. At last, I add some music into my video.
In this process, I learned and worked at the same time.When I faced some technical problems, I would read some examples. By continuous modification and improvement, I finished my digital narrative -" The Story of 20Legend".
Then, I created a VIMEO account, and uploaded my video. At last, I insertion my video to my blog.
It is my first time to use Windows Movie Maker, which is a quite wonderful experience.
My digital narrative is named " The Story of 20Legend", about my favourite football player Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
In order to let the story more clear and lively, I also used image processing software, added some description and coupled with some beautiful effects. At last, I add some music into my video.
In this process, I learned and worked at the same time.When I faced some technical problems, I would read some examples. By continuous modification and improvement, I finished my digital narrative -" The Story of 20Legend".
Then, I created a VIMEO account, and uploaded my video. At last, I insertion my video to my blog.
When I first uploaded my video to VIMEO, I find the less than 1 minute part was remained. So my video can not be played completely. As the result, I went to YouTube. Unfortunately, the same situation happened. At last, I had to modify my video, and extended the video length.
Now, it's OK. It's really a good experience.
Now, it's OK. It's really a good experience.
You can also watch it on YouTube(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pSNwzgfPCg)
No comments:
Post a Comment